1. After a very fast-paced and short 2 weeks, I am completing my last day in Ghana. Ghana is very welcoming to its visitors and happy to get to know them. Everywhere you go you will be welcomed and greeted. I will complete my final week of iSTEP back in Pittsburgh.
2. Ronnell, our Assessment Coordinator, writes about measuring success. He works with the team to conduct evaluations of the products developed and he discusses in his blog post yesterday.
3. We finally have group photos with all 12 of us, while I got to spend time in Ghana. For dissemination it has been a busy week. From the small things like coordinating the team to take photos, to conducting video interviews with everyone on the team about their experience so as to make a compilation video of everyone’s experience and reflection from the internship. This video will be featured by next week.
4. Corinne got a chance to discuss some of the fun things she has been up to while in Ghana, “Fun, Frustrations, Technology, and Familiarity (and How They “Relate” to Magic Genies, Batman, and Business Men)”
5. Finally, we hypothesize that Ashesi could save 15 million liters of water annually by 2022 – or more
Stay tuned next week for our media kit, latest videos and find out when we will be posting a link to our soon-to-be published technical report!